Android Office 365 Fix
We have identified a fix for the issue with signing into the Microsoft Office365 Apps (e.g. OneNote, Teams) on Android devices using school user accounts. Please download the zip file below and extract the AlphaSSLCA.cer file onto your Android device. This can be done by:
- Downloading the file. By default this will be saved to the 'Downloads' folder on your device.
- Open the Google 'Files' app.
- Under 'Browse' navigate to the 'Downloads' category.
- Click on the 'AlphaSSLCA.zip' file and click 'Extract'. This will extract the AlphaSSLCA.cer file to the same folder.
To install the certificate, please follow these instructions from Google support:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Security and location > Advanced > Encryption and credentials.
- Under 'Credential storage', tap ‘Install from storage’ or ‘Install from SD Card’.
- At the top left, tap Menu
- Under 'Open from', browse to where you saved the certificate.
- Tap the file.
- Type a name for the certificate.
- Pick VPN and apps.
- Tap OK.