Information for Prospective Parents
Welcome to the main information page for prospective parents and thank you for your interest in Collingwood College.
Welcome to our Virtual Open Evening
The Collingwood Experience from Our Students' Perspective
We know that the best way to decide if a school is the right place for your child is to visit the site and meet current students and staff and we hope that our Parental Tours and Open Evening will be permitted to take place in the next academic year 2021-2022.
We are very proud of Collingwood and always look forward to showing prospective parents and their children around the site to see our staff and students engaged in their lessons.
On a typical visit to Collingwood you will see:
- An inclusive and stimulating educational environment
- Happy, well-behaved students that are proud of who they are and have the self-belief to achieve their goals
- Consistently excellent academic performance
- Inspirational and dedicated staff
- Outstanding academic and pastoral teams who ensure all students are fully supported and prepared for the next stage in their education and employment
- A rich and varied range of leadership and extra-curricular opportunities for students.
We hope to show you as much of this as possible remotely by sharing the videos above*.
The voiced PowerPoint presentation containing the content normally presented on Open Evening and videos of students talking about their experiences of Collingwood can be found above.
We hope that these events, plus links here on our website to exam results, the last Ofsted report and our reputation in the local community will provide you with all the information you need to decide that Collingwood is the right choice for your child.
Mr E Tanner - Principal